Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Beginning of the Same Story?

Don't you hate it when you're in the beginning of something? Hoping for one outcome but usually ending up with one off the wall that coincidentally seems to be the same predicament you had already been in? Yea...me too. This could be the beginning of a non-decent friendship, or possibly the same relationship I've already had time and time before which obviously didn't work. More than likely the statistics are against the "Knight in shining armor" coming around anytime soon. When you look back on past relationships you really blink hard and say "Wow, why didn't I see this before? Why didn't I notice the direction this was going?" Turns out reminiscing on past failed relationships you really realize that every single one of them were exactly the same as the previous failed relationship. So bother should you? I'm not one to ask "What If?" Then again I'm also not one to have my time wasted. All I can say is that it turns out to be so Complex that it's simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment