Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DIY: Cupcake Displays

So I became a fan of Pinterest and I like to think of myself as "crafty." So my best-friend was having a bouncing baby girl and I decided to be creative and make my own cupcake displays. Hope they come in handy!


 First get your materials ready.

Glue gun
glue sticks
your choice of ribbin
spray paint
scissors
pack of doily lace papers
Stand: I used paper rolls for my stands but you can use
anything as long as it's sturdy and will hold each plate.
Lids: I used stove covers, but any kind of flat, plate-like surface will work.

Spray paint your lids. As they dry, wrap your stand pieces with your ribbon and glue the ribbon down. Next glue the corners of your doilies to the plates. I found it easier to work my way from top to bottom by laying the top plate flat and level and gluing my top stand in the center. Then lay your middle plate right side down and glue the open side of your top stand to it. Laying the two levels right side down, glue your bottom stand in the middle of the bottom of your middle plate. Lay your bottom plate right side up and glue the open end of the bottom stand in the middle. Tah-Dah! You're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment