Sunday, October 30, 2011

Drunk on NyQuil

I think I'm getting sick with this weather change. BUMMER. On a lighter note, I had a better Halloween than I did last year, my band is progressing, and we've decided to start documenting our progress as we go. I thought that was a great idea from Tim, our guitarist, that way in the future we have something to look back on. LAtely I haven't really felt like doing anything or seeing anyone. Everyone always wants to hang out the same time as everyone else, so then you feel torn between them and personally I can't choose so I'd rather stay home and paint my toes. hahaha... A congratulations is due for my older sister, Courtney, who is pregnant with her 2nd child. Her & I don't talk at all but I'm still happy for her and her husband. PawPaw won't leave me alone about dating....lol...I'm just not interested. I don't feel like having my time wasted and I know there's a VERY low possibility the "Right" guy is in the Golden Triangle. No offense, but the Golden Triangle is full of "Man-Boys" who think that playing the game is better than winning the prize. I'm not interested, nor will I ever be. I'm young and have plenty of time for that. Just living in the moment for now. Enjoying each day as it comes. Till I feed the chickens next time.  Buenos Noches, I'm going to go suck down some NyQuil.

No comments:

Post a Comment