Monday, October 31, 2011

Old Friends, 8-Tracks & Hero's

Tonight, I spoke to an old friend of mine, the only person that has ever made me pray the hardest in my life. I'm glad to hear from him and happy to know he's doing alright.

Tonight, even though I'm sick as a dog, I'm going to paint, maybe sketch and write. I feel uplifted. Hopefully there is change coming forth. I have all these great ideas that I can't seem to put on paper. If only I could have a machine that would do it for me. Guess technology isn't that advanced yet.

With Halloween here and all the candy, sweets and sugar being passed out I'm jealous that I have no "sugar" of my own. One day soon enough I'll find that piece of candy that deserves to melt in my mouth and not in my hands as I melt his heart and not his dreams. Chivalry has died along with virginity, stove top popcorn and 8-tracks. This princess will not settle for anything less than a hero.


Buenos Noches my lil chickens. I'll feed ya again later.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment