Monday, December 26, 2011

I Like Who I Had To Be To Become Who I Am

Hey guess what?!?! I USE to be an Exotic Dancer, a Stripper, a StripTeaser, whatever you want to call it. Am I ashamed? Am I embarrassed? The answer is NO. I for one don't get paid to judge anyone so I don't. I'm honest and I will tell anyone anything they ask and answer it as sincerely as I can. What I've done in my past stays in my past. What I've done up until this point has made me into the person I am today. Want my candid opinion on myself? I like Me. I love Me. Truthfully I wish there were more people like me today. I'm a hard worker, independent, goal oriented, a "go getter", always striving to better myself and my life, I'm the best friend anyone could possibly have in their life. I'm warm hearted as well as big hearted. I'm conceited and cocky, but I always put others before myself. I'm appreciative, giving, respectful, well mannered, and I know when to party even though at times I get out of control. Truth is we all have our past. We all did things we're not proud of, no matter how big or small those things were. I don't let my past affect me, and I don't think differently about anyone no matter what had happened in their past. Like I said, I like who I am and who I've become. If someone can't get pass my prior, my previous, my come and gone, my extinct, my did and done, then they shouldn't have to worry about seeing me in my close at hand, forthcoming, from now on, down the road, or in other words my future. Anyone in my life will tell anyone new in my life that they wouldn't trade me for all the presents in the world, all the dollar signs in the world, all the friends in the world, or for all the riches in the world, because when I'm here or there I make an impact and I'm worth having.

Buenos Noches my little Stalkers, I'll feed you chickens another day.  =)

2 comments:

  1. Only thing I would EVER trade you for will be one of my kids but it will NEVER come down to that so you are stuck with me FOREVER sister!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Yoshi! You're the best "sister" I've ever had. =)

    ReplyDelete