Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm a Captain on a Calloused Voyage

I haven't blogged in late, mostly because that burst of motivation has started to disperse. I feel like I wanted to sail the ocean and be the captain of my own adventure but my deck hands have abandoned ship. Now I'm off in this world of no return when I'm needing a steady hand to reach through the realm in which I have been consumed to pull me out and snap me back into reality. I cannot slow the hands of time as I beg for mercy in the dilatation of peace. I strive to be everyone's sanction, yet I need my own bolster for my needs and cannot find the right outlet. My plate has become so full that I'm no longer starving for what I was hungry for. If only I could obliterate these past few months and start a fresh clean slate, would that make me feel release? If I had never attempted the agonizing torture of self accomplishment would I be more subdued? Is the possibility of proficiency enough to keep me moving on no matter the end result? I must questions myself in my own actions more now than so, in hopes to keep the slew of sanity I have left. I feel as I've too far in to turn back, but I need someone else to be my feet. Have mercy on me in upcoming decisions and collar my imminent judgments.


Buenos Noches my lil Chicken stalkers,
Till I feed you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment