Monday, January 30, 2012

Shania Twain or Stormy Henry??

When two people venture forth in getting to know one another as if pursuing a relationship, there's always the same redundant questions in the beginning. ''Why are you single, Have you ever cheated, What's your favorite color,'' and the ever so famous, ''What do you look for in a man/woman?''
Excuse me as I don't ask or answer that, but listen to me and understand why I feel that way.
Say I were your teacher, you the student had a midtermm coming up, so I printed the answers on the back of the test. Asking me what I'm looking for is like giving you the answers of how to trick me into thinking we're meant for one another. What am I looking for in a man? Well any man of mine doesn't need the answers or even a hint, because he is what I'm looking for. He's himself. Flaws and all, he's no one other than the person he is. He doesn't apologize for it or try to be something I'd want him to be, because he's already made that way, the way I want him to be. None of our past relationships worked out, or they wouldn't be past relationships, so why start our future relationships that way. Call me crazy but my man knows what I want without the slightest sign from me.

Buenos Noches my lil stalkers. =)  till I feed you chickens next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment