Sunday, March 4, 2012

-BLANK- State of my Mind

Of late I've been stuck on this roller coaster that seems to not have any ups. I don't get to hear the clanking of the rail as my cart rises as well as my anticipation for what's to come after I reach the maximum. There seems to be a vortex of melancholy overturning and taking over my mind. It blocks any thought of sanctity or even the least contentment that I can not even bluff a smile. I need a hero. Is it a person, a place, a thing? I can't solve the mystery as to what my salvation may be, due to the desolation that has consumed my inner train of thought. Sadly enough, I've become my own grim reaper as I constantly look over my shoulder in fear of my own self sneaking up when I'm not looking. I'm quite aware of how degrading and belittling my cries of sorrow may seem to those whom may have way worse problems then myself, however I can't help but pity in my own anguish. I'm looking for a prayer, or even just a stone on the side of the walkway that seems perfectly placed for me to find and consumes all my pain and tribulation till I walk upon a placid forgotten pond to skip the stone across as I release all of my qualms with a single toss. As I hear the kur-plunk of it's final skip I hope to hear the music of my emancipation separating me from it's impalement.

Till I feed you all again my little chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment