Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 Folds of Ecstasy

My eye lids imprison my consciousness, I lay awake in a deep sleep. I feel my lashes wave as an object sweeps across them in a hindered motion. Then the slightest pressure of two fingertips, calloused with intent, trace my brow to the temple of my mind then follows by brushing misplaced strands of my still dampened hair back against my goose feather pillow. The fragrance of sultry beaches encaptures the nostrils as my hair releases the scent of Brazilian keratin, sending rushes of knee weakening thrills through ones body. My jaw bone tightens as you trail your fingers down it to my bottom lip. Right when I feel like you're fingers have abandoned my face I feel your thumb kiss my lower lip as if test the delicateness. I feel the the distance between our faces lessen. As you continue your journey away from my face I lose the feel of your hands. At a sudden my excitement spikes when I feel the satiny sheets melt away from my au naturel body. Laying there completely vulnerable and defenseless, I begin to lose body heat and my skin becomes taut as goose-bumps spread across my floral scented body bark. The weight of your body increases as you draw nearer. I can feel your heat radiating and my goose-bumps run away. The dampness of your breath arouses me and I begin to moisten. You scrape your teeth upon my throat and clavicles combining the textures of rough and pearly until you stop. You hesitate to continue because you fear the ecstasy will be far too powerful to control once ignited. The tiniest wet flicker of your tongue against my breast tells me you've already fell victim to the underlying ecstasy boil up. You just want to learn my body and I want you to explore it. Making it your home, your adventure, your addiction. Caress my curves and appreciate the simplicity of my barren skin. Taste the flavor of love in all its sultry demands. Become prisoner to the captivating glories I can offer. Seduce all my senses and fill my brain with a mesmerizing poem. Lure me into the riveting pulses of excitement. Make me sweat with anticipation rather than exhaustion. Fatigue me from love making until my body experiences muscle failure and goes weakened. Make me feel like I'm all woman and there's nothing more you could possibly o in that moment other than being all man. Fill me with passion, starve me for days locked up in the bedroom, hurt me in the way it feels good. I'll be your meek, obedient P.O.W. Just appreciate my body bark. Leaving the scratch marks of exhilarating , overwhelming love making down my back is one way and the tender bruises upon my thighs will never be mistaken as anything other than overbearing lust. Use your lips as you would your hands, and use your hands to cover every inch of my soul. Get lost in intoxication of the wild fantasies that were once only fantasies. Love my body, love me, let me love you back 10 fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment