Friday, June 8, 2012

Dear Lover, Let Me Look at You

Dear Lover, Who is your favorite super hero? You and the way you want me to see you are two different people. Don't parade to me your cape, costume or armor like you do upon the public. Let me see under your mask, beneath your super powers, the real you that I hold so dear to my bossom. Let me look at you and love you for everything you are and ever will be. Let me intoxicate the man I love with an unpredictable, blood pumping, firework bursting kiss for reasons such as myself loving something about you that I would hate in anyone else. Protect me my love and make me feel secure and sheltered and let me recognize you when you're most vulnerable. Share with me your dreams, thoughts, memories, jokes, and conquer our differences. Let me hold you sometimes my love in the safety of my trust that you will not need to feel unguarded. Drink in my laugh and tickle my soul for you are the reason I exist. Love me as I love you. Indulge with me the time we're givin. Let me look at you whenever I like as long as I like, with no questioning in my motive but in understanding that I'm only admiring my love for you. Let me touch you in the same spot everyday knowing that if were to stop a sudden than you'd miss it dearly. Let me look at you and love the real you that no one will ever know the way I do. Your journey to accomplish something important to you in life will never be held back or weighed down by me. I will lift and help you reach if you just allow me to be part of it. ''When ever, Where ever,'' will always be our promise. Just let me look at you. Buenos Noches you lil chicken stalkers. Till I feed you my dears another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment