Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Mr. Darcy

The soft melody the words form when I hear them escape your thoughts and conquer your lips. I feel them veil my brain and seep through my veins. Warming my tender, floral scented skin to the touch. So much that I needn't any other forms of "motivators." I close my eyes, envisioning you worship the pallet of my love with every teasing flick. I yearn to feel your long eyelashes lightly brush the moon-side of my natural breast as you trail kisses leaving imprints so that it will always remain familiar. I can almost feel your weight crushing the breath out of my lungs, causing my breath to become off pace. I dream of feeling the abrasiveness of your calloused, hard working hands grazing upon my open exposed persons. I begin to melt as if I can actually feel your hot breath moistening the base of my neck. Rise in the task with me as I let your name trail off from my throat and burn my lips as the sensations chatter my teeth. Give me the intensity of a bull in a china shop and the romance of Mr. Darcy. I soar to new heights and harder recoveries when you're in mind. I beg for release but I continue to climb higher into levels of overwhelming extents I'd only heard of. Taunting spells quake through out my blood stream. I begin to drown on the endorphins maximizing the flurries of pleasure you send shooting through me. My skin becomes taut and my muscles contract. I can feel the tickling through my neck and send fire to my ears. How I wish you were here to squeeze me during my moment of pure ecstasy. Grounding me and protecting me in my most vulnerable state. Molding into me and sharing the vibrating pulses shooting through me temple. I wish you could see me after my release has ended and my body tingles with hints of exhaustion. To have you smolder me while gazing into my dazed, heavy eyes as I'd lazily grin down at you. Blow whispers upon my fleshy landscapes creating the uprising of warmed goosebumps. But you're not here and I'm alone. So the fantasies of what I wish from you are still just so. Just my fantasies, The excitement of the unknown, making the juice worth the squeeze. Feed you chickens later.

No comments:

Post a Comment